Day 01: Arrival Mwanza – Serengeti
Depart Dar es Salaam at 06:00hrs with Fastjet flight to Mwanza and arrival at 07:30hrs. The tour starts with Pick Mwanza with lunch box and drives to Serengeti National Park for half day game drive and overnight. Dinner and overnight at the Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 02: Serengeti
Spend the whole days on game drive in this, which is rich with all different species of animals. To give you a better chance of seeing the big five (lion, elephant, leopard, buffalo and rhino), you will carry a picnic lunch with you and spend the full day in the park. Dinner and overnight at the Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 03: Depart Serengeti – Mwanza – Dar es Salaam
After breakfast and lunch at the lodge pickup and transfer to Airport, catch flight at 16:30hrs to Dar es Salaam. Arrival Dar es Salaam at 18:05hrs.
Tanzania’s oldest and most popular national park, also a world heritage site and recently proclaimed a 7th world wide wonder, the Serengeti is famed for its annual migration. Some six million hooves pound the open plains, each one driven by the same ancient rhythm, fulfilling its instinctive role in the inescapable cycle of life, and more than 200,000 zebra and 300,000 Thomson’s gazelle join the wildebeest’s trek for fresh grazing.
The spectacle of predator versus prey dominates Tanzania’s greatest park – Golden-maned lion prides feast on the abundance of plain grazers. Almost uniquely, all three African jackal species occur here, alongside the spotted hyena and a host of more elusive small predators.
- Meet and Greet with assistance and transfers at the Airport
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated on each itinerary
- Ground transportation with an English speaking driver/guide
- Park or Conservation fees / Extra activities Fees
List of Not Included items for your package:
- International/local flights and departure taxes, Visas:
- Inoculations and personal insurance:
- Optional Items of a personal nature such as beverages, telephone, postage Tips, etc.